Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) Arrivals
Seatac Airport Arrivals
After Seatac arrival, and before you get off the plane, don’t forget to take all your baggage.
If you have checked luggage, the first thing you should do is go to the baggage claim area at Seattle-Tacoma Airport.
Baggage claim is located on the lower level of the Seatac Airport Arrivals main terminal. If you’ve lived in the Seattle area for a while, you know that Seatac’s baggage claim has come a long way! There are 16 baggage carousels, which means baggage doesn’t experience long delays. Getting your luggage can take 10 minutes to 20 minutes on average.
Passengers should pass through immigration control and customs inspection checkpoints, regardless of final destination.
Your checked baggage must be picked up after completing immigration control even if the final destination is printed on your baggage tag. Check-in locations vary.
Passengers who have not checked in their baggage:
- Proceed to the boarding gate after security screening in the South Satellite area.
- Passengers who have not checked in for their connecting flight may check-in at the gate.
Passengers who have checked in their baggage:
- Re-check baggage at the check-in counter in the South Satellite area.
- Proceed to the boarding gate after the security check.
Note: Passengers who did not check in on the connecting flight may check-in at the gate.
If you are connecting with other airlines and have not checked baggage to the final destination:
- Take your baggage and proceed to your airline’s counter in the main terminal.
- Then, check your baggage at the airline counter and proceed to the boarding gate. Boarding services are also available at the ticket counter.